Regent Seven Seas has a new ultra-luxury ship! The Seven Seas Grandeur has been sailing since November 2023 and I had the lucky chance to sail on the Seven Seas Grandeur recently.
Check out the full video tour:
It’s an exquisite ship! Regent spared no expense and I’m positive you’ll have a wonderful time sailing on the Seven Seas Grandeur.
Regent Seven Seas is all-inclusive meaning everything is included in your rate. Here’s what you can expect to be included:
- Airfare (business class international)
- All meals
- All beverages including premium spirits, wines, beers, etc.
- Specialty coffees, teas, soda’s, juices and more
- All excursions (there are premium opportunities at a cost but you can keep with the included ones and they’re fantastic)
- All gratuities
- Butler service (penthouse and above)
- Much more…
The Seven Seas Grandeur is currently sailing the Caribbean from Miami until April. After that, it sails to Barcelona on it’s transatlantic from NYC and then sails the Mediterranean before returning back to the U.S. in August 2024.
If you’d like a quote, please feel free to call 646-276-2727.CLICK HERE TO EMAIL ME WITH QUESTIONS OR FOR A QUOTE